We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We collect information about you for 2 reasons: firstly, to process the order and secondly, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not e-mail you in the future unless you have given us your consent.
We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us or from another trader in the future.
The type of information we will collect about you includes:
– your name
– phone number
– email address
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA European Economic Area we will always obtain your consent first. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us.
2. Web Adept Limited respects the privacy of the users of our Services and Website.
3. We adhere to a strict “no-spam” policy, meaning that you must sign up for one of our Services or request information from us before you receive any e-mail communication from us.
4. We will not sell, rent or loan any personal data regarding our customers to another company or entity for marketing purposes.
6. We apply the data protection principles found in the Data Protection Act 1998 (“the Act”).
Collection of Data from our Clients
7. In order for us to process your order or provide you with one of our Services, we may require some standard information from you such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and telephone number.
8. The relevant data is then used by us to communicate with you on any matter relating to the conduct of your account and the provision of any Services you may or may not be subscribed to. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of your identity before we are able to disclose personal data to you.
9. We may also use aggregate data and statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage in order to help us develop our Website and our Services and may provide such aggregate data to third parties. These statistics will not include data that can be used to identify any individual. It is our policy that your data is private and confidential
10. The personal data you provide to us is treated by us as private and confidential and is stored by us in a secure location, is accessible only by designated staff, and is used only for the purposes for which you provide the data. When you submit an order, your data is encrypted with secure server software to protect the data from unauthorised access. We will not sell any personal data you provide to us to another entity.
11. We may disclose personal data in the following circumstances:
to the extent that it is available through the provision of our Services (notwithstanding that phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses and postal addresses are not disclosed)
to comply with a court order;
if we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to identify persons violating the law;
If such disclosure is required under or authorized by law (to police, trading standards units, HM Customs and Revenue, the Office of Fair Trading and other law enforcement bodies that require the data for their investigations;) and other third parties with valid reasons under the
12. You have various rights under the Act, including upon a written request to us, to receive a description of the personal data held by us of which you are subject, the purpose for which the data is processed and the third parties or class of third parties to whom the data may be disclosed.
Computer Tracking of Identifiable Data
Sale of Business
Updating your details
15. We are committed to maintaining accurate, timely, relevant and appropriate information about our clients. If any of the data that you have provided to Web Adept Limited changes, for example if you change your email address, name or payment details or if you wish to cancel your subscription please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Updates and Special Offers
16. We may occasionally notify you of new services and special offers via e-mail or postal mail. If you would rather not receive any updates from us, please send a request to opt-out of receiving these promotional mailings by sending an email to: email@example.com
How to contact Web Adept Limited
contact us with any queries or comments please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.